[Nitro] [OG] [JAMPERSIST] - Enabling Quick Evaluation

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Thu Apr 28 04:54:56 EDT 2005

Anastasios Koutoumanos wrote:
> Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>
>> Without the schema-auto-update, I cannot complete the template, as
>> instructions like "delete table manually" etc. render Og useless.
>>
>> Think about the impression an evaluator get's.
>>
>> I mean an evaluator, who is the CTO of a company, and which a employee
>> tries to convice about using ruby & og & ...
>>
>> -
>>
>> http://lazaridis.com/case/persist/og.html
>>
>> -
>>
>> I would like to add this functionality myself to the codebas (og 0.16).
>
> i believe you've noticed the posts mentioning that G. is currently works
> on og. therefore i suggest you restrain from diggind into the code until
> the new version is released.

I believe you've noticed the posts mentioning my doubts about your
processing model and my time-limits (I've initialized this evaluation on
2005-02-17).

I can make the "add field" automatism within estimated 2 to 4 hours, if
I have some answers of the the developers.

So, my question remains:

?

--
http://lazaridis.com