[Nitro] [OG] [JAMPERSIST] - Enabling Quick Evaluation

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Thu Apr 28 04:20:15 EDT 2005

Without the schema-auto-update, I cannot complete the template, as
instructions like "delete table manually" etc. render Og useless.

Think about the impression an evaluator get's.

I mean an evaluator, who is the CTO of a company, and which a employee
tries to convice about using ruby & og & ...

I would like to add this functionality myself to the codebas (og 0.16).

Can I rely on the assistance of the developers (just if I have questions
about the code / structure etc.)?