[Nitro] Misc,

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Mon Apr 25 04:25:53 EDT 2005

George Moschovitis wrote:
> Paul, Craig,
>
> thanks for your remarks. IMHO, we should focus on development problems
> instead. For example your post exchange with James were very helpful
> for me while designing the new version of Og.
[...]
 > For example Michael Neumann has been VERY helpful by pointing out
 > several shortcomings of Og, more or less forcing me to take a step
 > back, rethink on the implementation and try to offer  solutions.

I hope this will not delay things further.

once more: please freeze and create a product (it can be changed
afterwards, it's anyway alpha software).

> I Hope to see more coding related posts in this list. I fully
[...]

this is a deadlock.

provide an initial product, an auto-restructuring persistency library
"OG", thus people can start working efficiently with persistent ruby
objects.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com