[Nitro] Og update

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 05:34:05 EDT 2005

there is no discrimination, i said in ANY case...
I try to answer all the questions I get.

At the moment I am really hard to finish a preview of the Og update. I
plan to post a preview  so that everyone on this list has a chance to
comment on the new features and implementation.

-g.

http://nitro.rubyforge.org
http://www.joy.gr