[Nitro] Og update

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 02:45:23 EDT 2005

Can you explain more what you want? An advantage of Og over AR is that
it automatically creates the correct schema for the associations (or
Relations as they are called in Og). The same happens with Mixins. For
example, Og automatically creates the table columns to support the
nested_sets pattern, thus fully encapsulating the pattern.

-g.

http://nitro.rubyforge.org
http://www.joy.gr