[Nitro] Inheritance with Og?

PAUL HANCHETT paulha at aracnet.com
Thu Apr 21 22:35:49 EDT 2005

If I derive a new class from an Og class, and I add a field to the
derived class, how is this handled?  Is a new table created, or a field
added to the old?

I suppose according to the rules of *relational* databases this
shouldn't happen.  Does Og handle it?  (I'm not suggesting that it
should...)

If I should be able to get this from the docs, just point me in the
right direction!  ;-)