[Nitro] Javascript library

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:13:03 EDT 2005

I mean provide the library by default. A javascript library should
allow for effects like div toggling, ajax, drag&drop and stuff like
that. Of course a developer could replace that library with another,
but I am planning to add some ruby helpers to better integrate this
with nitro.

-g.

http://nitro.rubyforge.org
http://www.joy.gr