[Nitro] ...

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Fri Apr 15 23:38:25 EDT 2005

Well, it is matter of perspective. I can write on top or under... I gues
it is up to me.
>>> [you should write below the content]

Time is irrelevant. Only life is...
>Personally, I am donating time for a beta-state product.

No. And if I undestand what you are saying correctly your goal it to stop
the ridiculous demanding tenor of what?
>of course.
>If you are able to stop this ridiculous "demanding" tenor (which sadly is
>common within open source project).

Actually is is better to have innovative and creative users, than
judgemental, critisizing ones..
>It is better to have 'demanding' users (whatever 'demanding' means) than
>silent users.

I am not responsible for navel.gr, and I spend my time creating and
publishing instead of rewriting my cv and updating my web page. Well, some
of us have actually the responsibility to create, while other just to
evaluate. This reminds me of Mozart and Salieri, with the only differnce
that at least Salieri was able to understand the talent of Mozart, where
in your case you can not even grasp to understand the innovations in
Nitro. In order to "evaluate" you must first create! Think about that.

Anyway, I have a feeling that you draw some kind of perverted pleasure
from these emails, so I will let you to it... Keep up the good comments,
and the great evaluation, and thank you for your precious time.
> you should possibly update the terribly outdated navel.gr website,
> instead of posting "just suggestions".

Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
{To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
 To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}