[Nitro] [OG] - Automated table modification / extension

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Fri Apr 15 20:46:00 EDT 2005

Emmanuel Piperakis wrote:
> My question is, it seems that "many" are demanding things from G.
> instead of offering usefull advice.

[you should write below the content]

> Are we all donating for Nitro?

Personally, I am donating time for a beta-state product.

> and we have the luxury of demanding features?

of course.

If you are able to stop this ridiculous "demanding" tenor (which sadly
is common within open source project).

It is better to have 'demanding' users (whatever 'demanding' means) than
silent users.

> Or should we realize that Nitro is for free, and our comments are
> just "comments", aiming to in to improve Nitro...!?

Nitro is not for free.

one has (like with any open-source software) to invest time and effort.

> Just a suggestion... Right?

you should possibly update the terribly outdated navel.gr website,
instead of posting "just suggestions".