[Nitro] [OG] - Automated table modification / extension

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Fri Apr 15 06:22:24 EDT 2005

My question is, it seems that "many" are demanding things from G. instead
of offering usefull advice. Are we all donating for Nitro? and we have the
luxury of demanding features? Or should we realize that Nitro is for free,
and our comments are just "comments", aiming to in to improve
Nitro...!?

Just a suggestion... Right?