[Nitro] [OG] - Automated table modification / extension

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:59:48 EDT 2005

If you are designing your application just drop the database and let
og create the tables again. If you your application is live (in
production) you have to manually alter the table.

An older version of Og had an alter method that tried to automatically
alter the table to much the updated class definition. I 'll
reimplement this funtionality (or perhaps someone can send me a
patch).

regards,
George.

http://nitro.rubyforge.org