[Nitro] [OG] - Automated table modification / extension

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Thu Apr 14 19:09:44 EDT 2005

I create a class, instantiate an object and save it within an sqlite3.

I retrieve this object.

[the table was created, and I load the object back]

In the next step, I add a new "property" to the class.

I instantiate an new object, and try to save it.

but: the save fails with an "field not fould" exception.

[the new property i've added]

How do I setup OG that it automaticaly match the table to the updated
class-definition? (= automaticly add columns).