[Nitro] [OG] - Please Make a Product / Project Website

Anastasios Koutoumanos ak at navel.gr
Thu Apr 14 03:36:39 EDT 2005

Ilias Lazaridis wrote:

> 2 months before I was here to evaluate nitro, but I stopped the
> evaluation.
> Now I'm basicly here for OG.
> But still I'm not confident, if I should even evaluate it.
> I saw some people from www.navel.gr joining here, but none cares that
> the companies website is not up to date (2 years).

Yes, this is because we're trying to cope with OG/Nitro development and
support of its open source release. We prefer to produce code and
implement our desing ideas rather than creating a flashy display for
selling our company our ourselves.

But you're right, we _deserve_ a better web site and it's on the top of
our todo list!

> OG has not even a simple product webpage.
> Everything seems a little like "fuzzy development" - and I'm not sure
> if this is the right way to produce a critical software-core, which
> should handle large amounts of data.
> Please:
>  * Productize OG (e.g.: own project on rubyforge, website (or section))
>  * Use user feedback, especially the critical one
>  * Take evaluators "by their hand" and guide them thrugh a evaluation
> .

Navel Ltd
http://www.navel.gr - info at navel.gr - +30 210 6898050

Have fun: www.joy.gr/  and create: www.navel.gr/nitro