[Nitro] [OG] - Please Make a Product / Project Website

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Wed Apr 13 11:35:15 EDT 2005

2 months before I was here to evaluate nitro, but I stopped the evaluation.

Now I'm basicly here for OG.

But still I'm not confident, if I should even evaluate it.

I saw some people from www.navel.gr joining here, but none cares that
the companies website is not up to date (2 years).

OG has not even a simple product webpage.

Everything seems a little like "fuzzy development" - and I'm not sure if
this is the right way to produce a critical software-core, which should
handle large amounts of data.

Please:

  * Productize OG (e.g.: own project on rubyforge, website (or section))
  * Use user feedback, especially the critical one
  * Take evaluators "by their hand" and guide them thrugh a evaluation

.

--
http://lazaridis.com