[Nitro] AOP with nitro

PAUL HANCHETT paulha at aracnet.com
Tue Apr 12 12:47:25 EDT 2005

Oh, you mean there's no requirement that the files for Nitro be
xhtml...  I see.  But the expectation is that processing the file will
result in an html document, right?  When I saw xhtml I knew I was
looking at an XML style document that should result in html for viewing.

I don't think I'd be too quick to abandon that unless there is some
*misleading* understanding it creates...