[Nitro] AOP with nitro

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Tue Apr 12 01:50:31 EDT 2005

PAUL HANCHETT wrote:

> Forgive a dumb question-- What is wrong with the current .xhtml?  Will
> it need to go to a different template processor, or are you just trying
> to make sure it can be configured to choose the right one?

My concern is that there is no requirement that the files actually be
XHTML.  They can be anything.  The XHTML lead me to think that Nitro was
doing something special with regards to XHTML; it doesn't, really,
though it will do XSLT transformations given XML.

James

--

http://www.ruby-doc.org
http://www.rubyxml.com