[Nitro] AOP with nitro

PAUL HANCHETT paulha at aracnet.com
Tue Apr 12 01:21:17 EDT 2005

George Moschovitis wrote:

>You are right, trying extra hard to nail these things down. Regarding
>the template name I don't like .sx after all. It implies [S]erver side
>and [X]ml, neither of which is mandatory. For example, templates are
>used by the Mailer subsystem and may not use XML. Any other ideas? How
>about .t and .ti ?

Forgive a dumb question-- What is wrong with the current .xhtml?  Will
it need to go to a different template processor, or are you just trying
to make sure it can be configured to choose the right one?

I get confused by a million different extensions, most of them really
being the same thing with really minor differences.  Babel!

Paul