[Nitro] AOP with nitro

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Mon Apr 11 21:31:13 EDT 2005

> My opinion is that rather than new features/concepts/etc. we need to
> freeze the Nitro features, fix the documentation, and only write new
> code for absolutely necessary missing parts!
>
> Tasos

I agree 100% with Tasos. We should make a combined effort. This effort
should of course start from G. You should put a bit more documentation on
the API (the latest one) and we will start reading the code... I do not
see another way... We split the code or something, work in pairs...

I believe Tasos is really good at organizing teams and people for
cooperative tasks...

Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
{To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
 To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}