[Nitro] should we direct replies to the list?

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Thu Apr 7 08:34:30 EDT 2005

Anastasios Koutoumanos wrote:
 > i suggest we use the mailman's feature to direct the replies to the
 > mailing list, instead to the original poster.
 >
 > do you agree?

Yes.

I've been through multiple discussions on other lists over "reply-to
munging considered harmful", and while I think I understand the rational
for having replies, by default, sent to the original poster rather than
the list, 99.99% of the time I want to reply to the list, and have

In my mind, I am not receiving messages from George, Mike, per se, but
from nitro-general at rubyforge.org, so that is where I want my replies sent.

Thanks,

James