[Nitro] File adapter for Og

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 02:38:20 EDT 2005

> so what i am wondering is where is this on the agenda? what is the
> estimated time frame for this? are there other folks working actively
> on documentation? is there a to do list?

Of course this is on the agenda. I plan to do some refactoring on the
code for 0.16.0 and then try to write some documentation for 0.17.0
Hopefully James will finish his tutorial earlier though. I also plan
to make some videos (but first I need to implement some more stuff in
the scaffolder). But you understand that any help on this matter is
greatly appreciated. Firstly I don't have much time either (and Nitro
takes almost all of my free time). And Secondly I am not a native
speaker either :(

> address why you might want to do such a thing. =) i could potentially
> write or contribute to this, since that is a big part of my struggle.

Please, If you can do this this would be great. I doesn't have to be a
long text, It could be just a Blog entry.

regards,
George.

--
http://nitro.rubyforge.org