[Nitro] File adapter for Og

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 02:32:28 EDT 2005

> What's missing or broken?  And what's the forecast?

I plan to finish this adapter. In short, it works like this: Classes are mapped
to directories and Objects (instances) are mapped to files. At the
moment you can't do much querying. But I may be able to fix something
when I find some time. However, everyone is invited to have a look at
the current code and finish this.

But I plan to do some refactoring in the Og (and Nitro) code. I want
to make the code cleaner and easier to work with, understand and
adapt. So if you see that something could be better implemented with
Og (for example a place where eval is not necessary, duplication of
code, etc) please let me know.

--
http://nitro.rubyforge.org
http://www.joy.gr