[Nitro] To Nitro In Vitro!

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Tue Apr 5 22:45:08 EDT 2005

To answer to all the posed questions, and enlight the situation I would
have to say:
1) Tasos: I am Greek ;-) but located in Japan/Tokyo. Except for my current
University research topics I am also working for a real estate consulting
company for which I am building a Online Reporting System.

2) Michael: For the beforementioned System, r*i*s has proven inadequate in
many ways. Yet I am not a person who looks down on other peoples work, and
this in not a *a*l* list so, no comments here.

3) George: I can not help it and get reminded of SEX with .sx !
Therefore... good choice! (GUDOCHO as we say here in Tokyo = latest slang
meaning Good Choice!!!)

4) James: I am also working on a small tutorial. My approach is kind of
different. Let me explain: not all of us are HTML/XML/XSL/WEB/RUBY gurus.
Some common mortals from other fields of science feel the need (the need
for speed! => Nitro) to "blog" their way into the web. Sometimes simple
apps, sometimes complicated reporting systems, force us to develop an
publish online. In that case, personaly, and I believe I speak for most
research/developers (or light-developers as I like calling us), we need a
tool that help us put our app online.

Nitro is THE tool. Why? Because it has not a restricted mentality of use:
"No, I do not need to post messages, and make mailing lists!"

But, I also do not want to spend weeks on XML/HTML/RUBY...(the list goes
on and on).

So, (finally a conclussion ..), with Georges' help, I will try to write
the Dummys' Tutorial to Nitro, for people who want to spend time on
nothing but their app.

My time is also limited, but by combining a long list of Q&As the tutorial
will soon come to life (soon => 1 or 2 months).

In G. we trust! ;-)

Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
{To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
 To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}