[Nitro] What do you think.

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:21:43 EDT 2005

I planning some changes for the next version, and I would like your opinion:

- change Nitro namespace from N to Nitro (to follow the ruby way)
- change Glue namespace from N to Glue (to follow the ruby way)

The Nitro namespace will by default include the Glue/Og namespaces.

The .xhtml extension will be changed to .rx (ruby xml/xhtml) or .sx
(server xml/xhtml)
Which one do you prefer?

I 'll also add an .rxi or .sxi extension for includable templates.
Those templates will not be allowed to be accessed as top level
templates (for extra security).