[Nitro] Hello Everyone...

Anastasios Koutoumanos ak at navel.gr
Tue Apr 5 03:22:07 EDT 2005

Emmanuel Piperakis wrote:
> After a lot of thought, deep consideration, and a lot of research on the
> topic, I decided to stop the developing of my web app on *r*l* (I promised
> a friend I will never use the "r" word again, ..., anyway... , and join
> the world of Nitro.
> Anyway, ... I would like to say hello to everyone... :-)
> Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
> {To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
>  To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}

Hello Emmanouil!

Nice to have you on board ;-)

Now, could you explain this? Your name and email address seem Greek (to
me...) but a little trace (sorry, couldn't resist!) leads to Tokyo,
Japan! So where are you located, what are you working on? Are you in any
way related to Matz!??!!

Tasos Koutoumanos

Navel Ltd
http://www.navel.gr - info at navel.gr - +30 210 6898050