[Nitro] Hello Everyone...

Anastasios Koutoumanos ak at navel.gr
Tue Apr 5 03:22:07 EDT 2005

Emmanuel Piperakis wrote:
> After a lot of thought, deep consideration, and a lot of research on the
> topic, I decided to stop the developing of my web app on *r*l* (I promised
> a friend I will never use the "r" word again, ..., anyway... , and join
> the world of Nitro.
>
> Anyway, ... I would like to say hello to everyone... :-)
>
> Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
> {To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
>  To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}

Hello Emmanouil!

Nice to have you on board ;-)

Now, could you explain this? Your name and email address seem Greek (to
me...) but a little trace (sorry, couldn't resist!) leads to Tokyo,
Japan! So where are you located, what are you working on? Are you in any
way related to Matz!??!!

enJOY!

Tasos Koutoumanos

--