[Nitro] Placing tempaltes and includes outside of 'public' directory

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 04:29:38 EDT 2005

Hello

> Is there some what to have a template file under /public, and have it
> include another file in a sibling directory?
>
> I have this directory tree
>     <render href="/templates/header" />

in 0.14.0 you can do:

class MyController < Controller
  @template_root = 'templates'

end

then in your html:

<render href="header" />

But I 'll change this so that your version works too. Please be patient.

> N::Runner.run( :host => '127.0.0.1',
>                 :port => 9999 ,
>                 :template_root => 'templates',
>                 :name => "Tagegory"
>                )

If you set the templates root then you should just:

<render href="header" />

> On a related issue, if I simply put the header file in the same dir as
> index.xhtml, and use
>     <render href="/common/header" />

As I said, will fix ASAP.

--