[Mongrel] Mongrel restart script in .sh file is not working

Dipali Barapatre lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Oct 3 07:48:04 UTC 2012

When I run script to restart mongrel written in .sh file , It is not
working properly.

Below are the commands written in .sh file.

cd /home/apps/stage/bd/log && rm mongrel.pid -f pkill -9 mongrel_rails
-u bandega cd /home/apps/stage/bd && mongrel_rails start -e production
-p 4184 -d

But when I manually run all above commands one by one on terminal, It is
working properly and server is started properly.

Is there are some problems while running script in .sh file?

Thanks in advance.