[Mongrel] VirtualHost like in the Apache-PHP world

Jonathan Rochkind rochkind at jhu.edu
Thu Mar 25 10:52:40 EDT 2010

Do you want a seperate app per domain, or do you want one app handling
multiple domains?

If you want a seperate app per domain, I think you'd need a mongrel per
domain too, I don't see any other way to do it.

If you want one app that handles multiple domains, than it's up to you
to write an app that can do that, and it's not a mongrel issue.

Jonathan