[Mongrel] file access with mongrel running as windows service

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 11:19:23 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Amit Tomar <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> r u saying i ahve to run my service under netwrok service and i would
> like  to konw how i run my service under netwrok service??

No, I'm saying that you need to run your service under a user account
that defines those mapped network drives. Since network mappings (Z:,
W:, etc) are dependent of the user, needs to be run as that particular

You need to change those settings for that particular service under
the "Services" manager in Administrative Tools (control panel).

Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry