[Mongrel] Mongrel(_rails) crashing with rails3

Doug Renn renn at nestegg.com
Thu Apr 29 11:56:45 EDT 2010

Passenger might be the way to go long term but right now I have some
production machines that I can't take the
time to upgrade/test/debug.  I can't use rails server in production
because I need to launch them specifying --user
and --group  (plus it would mean changing the whole request dispatch /
process scheme I'm using).

I'll try to dig deeper into this over the weekend.  Any pointers would
be welcomed.