[Mongrel] mulitiple rails application with different domain name

Geetha Sg lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Nov 12 05:04:18 EST 2009

I am using Slackware 12.1 OS, I need to deploy two rails applications
(mongrel) with two different domain name with single ip.

for example,

maths.exam.info  -  path is /srv/maths.com/www/

grammar.exam.info  -  path is /srv/grammar.com/www

Herewith I've attached the apache conf files, please find it.

The problem is both the domain goes to maths.exam.info
we could get both sites where mention the port number.

maths.exam.info:8000

grammar.exam.info:8003

How can i get the both sides with out port numbers.

The dns has registered properly.

Thanks
sg..

Attachments: