[Mongrel] using the mongrel_cluster init.d script with camping apps?

David Susco dsusco at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:17:16 EDT 2009

Can the init.d file (mongrel_cluster-1.0.5/resources/mongrel_cluster)
be used to launch Camping apps as well? It looks like it just gets the
yaml files from the conf directory and starts up the mongrels using
those. All of my server config is in my camping postamble though, so
I'm a little confused on how to get the two to work together if they

Simply put, I want to automate the starting of my camping apps.