[Mongrel] Unabe to restart mongrel

Gokul Cv lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed May 13 04:07:05 EDT 2009

I have upgraded my Redmine installation for my ite using SVN. After that
i have restarted mongrel and it failed. It is never starting again.
I used this command -- mongrel_rails start -d

The error reported is :--

!!! Path to log file not valid: log/mongrel.log
!!! PID file log/mongrel.pid does not exist.  Not running?

The mongrel.log file and mongrel.pid file are  present in :--

So, pid file do exist.

My port where mongrel is acting up is 3000.
I also used the exhaustive command --

mongrel_rails start -e production -p 3000 -d  -l
It specifies the port and full path of pid and mongrel log. Still error
appears. Iam stuck now. Please advice. Thank you.