[Mongrel] Geza Tendai/NB/BII is out of the office.

gtendai at beckman.com gtendai at beckman.com
Wed Mar 11 19:04:08 EDT 2009

I will be out of the office starting  03/04/2009 and will not return until

The server  made the following annotations

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Beckman Coulter, Inc.  It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.