[Mongrel] error : Redmine

Gokul Cv lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Mar 10 20:42:51 EDT 2009

I also find that  the stuff to do plugin is broken. It seems it has not
been installed correctly. Will this be  contributing to the error? .
Accessing it displays the same error as mentioned before--

Internal error An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems please contact your redMine
administrator for assistance.

Can i remove the stuff to do plugin installation and reinstall it all
over again. I have been through forums extensively regarding this. But
information regarding uninstall is less mentioned. Please advice. Thank