[Mongrel] mongrel_service on Win2003

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:43:22 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Darren Syzling<dsyzling at gmail.com> wrote:
> Luis Lavena wrote:
>> Check mongrel_service.log inside ruby/bin folder.
>> With the information stored there I would be able to help you better.
> The mongrel_service.log is empty. I've granted full control on the log file
> for the service user in question in case this is an file ACL issue, but
> nothing being logged.

Ok, that means we are going to go over the runas console debug mode.

I'm going to remove the dust my instructions on this:

And pointing to the "guide to debug mongrel_service"

Which links here:

Please let me know if these instructions are not easy to follow, but
everything is there to debug the issue.

Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry