[Mongrel] Error when install Mongrel as a Windows service

Sophie Su lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Sep 17 13:07:58 EDT 2008

Thanks very much for that information. I installed mongrel service
locally. I didn't know it caused the service not work. My employer
blocked lots of internet sites, so I was not able to install mongrel
remotely from the office. I took my laptop home and did the remote
installation from home. Now it works. Thanks again.