[Mongrel] "service mongrel_cluster start" startup fails

Steve Meyer lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun Sep 14 22:44:26 EDT 2008

I've attempted to configure mongrel to start as a service in RHEL.
I've copied mongrel_cluster to /etc/init.d and
"#/etc/init.d/mongrel_cluster start" does work. However when I attempt
to start mongrel_cluster using "service mongrel_cluster start" I get the
following error:
 service mongrel_cluster start
/usr/bin/env: ruby: No such file or directory

I am somewhat new to ruby. But could sure use some help.

chkconfig --level 35 mongrel_cluster on
# chkconfig --list mongrel_cluster
mongrel_cluster 0:off   1:off   2:off   3:on    4:off   5:on    6:off
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.