[Mongrel] Patching Ruby 1.8.6 p11X To Avoid SEGFAULTs

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 04:51:09 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 3:25 AM, Zed A. Shaw <zedshaw at zedshaw.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:02:30 +0200
> "Luis Lavena" <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Zed, we are merging those with our own patches for Ruby
>> One-Click Installer (MinGW version).
>> Right now:
>> 1564 tests, 14742 assertions, 6 failures, 50 errors
>> I need to take a look at the tests patches too, since before I got
>> only 3 failures :-D
> If you're using the p114 branch, then those are related to changes in
> REXML and soap4r stuff.  If you can find out how to make it all clean
> then great, but most people seem to not care about that.
> On the p111 it should be much better since p114 was when they added the
> soap and xml changes.

Thankfully I was wrong, those were a mix of p230 results, sorry for the noise.

Now we have 4 failures, +1 from the p114 which ruby-core told just to
ignore because are some silly japanesse ruby on windows tests (yeah, I
know, don't get me started).

Thank you man for the heads up, this add the 3rd patch to out
collection based on p114, now fully automated to build One-Click
Installer ;-)

Take care,
Luis Lavena
disinclination to do so.