[Mongrel] Patching Ruby 1.8.6 p11X To Avoid SEGFAULTs

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Jun 25 21:25:27 EDT 2008

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:02:30 +0200
"Luis Lavena" <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Zed, we are merging those with our own patches for Ruby
> One-Click Installer (MinGW version).
> Right now:
> I need to take a look at the tests patches too, since before I got
> only 3 failures :-D

If you're using the p114 branch, then those are related to changes in
REXML and soap4r stuff.  If you can find out how to make it all clean
then great, but most people seem to not care about that.

On the p111 it should be much better since p114 was when they added the
soap and xml changes.

A1S9-4A:  R.I.P. 6/21/08
Zed A. Shaw