[Mongrel] Working offline

Sean Six lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jun 25 14:52:04 EDT 2008

Michael Fellinger wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Sean Six <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>> I noticed that the server will not work when I am disconnected to the
>> internet.  Should this always be the case?
> Make sure your loopback adapter is active, or you won't be able to
> access localhost.
> Either that, or describe "will not work" a bit more :)
> ^ manveru

When I start the server offline no error message appears in the
terminal, and from ever piece of information outputted there it looks as
though everything is fine.  Now when I enter in localhost:3000 I cannot
connect to my application.  When the internet is plugged in I have no
problem running my application.