[Mongrel] x_send_file sends a 1 byte file

George Schreiber lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jun 18 01:41:10 EDT 2008

Jeremy Kemper wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:35 PM, George Schreiber
> <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>> Any help/hint would be appreciated.
> This only works with a frontend httpd to intercept the X-Sendfile
> response header and send the actual file.
> Without a frontend httpd, you're seeing the expected result. Use
> firebug to verify.

Thanks Jeremy;
- as the filename is correct
- as I have used breakpoints in x_send_file and investigated the headers
it sets
I think you are right, I am seeing the expected and correct results.

Also, thank you all of you guys; I will go and play with Apache (2.2) --
the chosen front-end -- to see it downloading the complete file.

Best regards,
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.