[Mongrel] Static files and mongrel

Emmanuel Pinault seatmanu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:52:40 EDT 2008

Oh, I though it was just for Directory listing. Does it handle
automatically the MIME type? I see in the doc that there are
references to a mimes.yml

thanks for the advice. This is not meant for production system but
more simulator so should be fine. Otherwise I use Apache or any other
web server usually to pick up the static files then have mongrel just
handle dynamic part

Thanks