[Mongrel] Processing config files as ERB templates

Jeff Everett Jeff.Everett at pinnacol.com
Tue Jul 8 15:44:20 EDT 2008

For various reasons it's very handy for us to process our mongrel cluster configuration files as ERB templates during start up. I found a post from a couple of years ago on this mailing list about possibly adding that feature. But nothing seemed to come of it.
I'd like to submit a request for this feature to be added, but I can't figure out how to go about it. Is this list the right place? Do I open a Trac ticket? Submit a patch to someone?
Any guidance on this would be appreciated.