[Mongrel] Upgrading from 1.0.1 to 1.0.5

Matthew Langham matthew.langham at indiginox.com
Mon Feb 25 03:57:20 EST 2008

we have a project where mongrel 1.0.1 has been in use in production
for a few months now. Everything works fine except we run into marked
performance problems if the setup has been running a couple of weeks
without a restart. The general performance slows down quite a bit but
restarting everything brings it back to normal.

So we are looking at areas that could be relevant and therefore
considering upgrading mongrel to 1.0.5.

Can anyone provide insight on whether this could help our performance