[Mongrel] Transfer-Encoding: Chunked

Zachary Roetemeyer zprime at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:35:04 EST 2008

I'm working with someone who is having issues with a Transfer-
Encoding: Chunked upload. With out a content-length set in the
request, everything is treating the content length as 0 and the file
is more or less getting sent to the bit bucket.  Does anyone have any
experience with this kind of issue?  We started proxying with
nginx(returned a HTTP Error 411), then we tried to directly expose a
mongrel and ended up getting strange results, and errors in the
mongrel logs.  The client is uploading with a mobile phone using J2ME.

  Zachary Roetemeyer