[Mongrel] one mongrel request seems to block cluster

Michael Engelhart mike.engelhart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:22:48 EST 2008

Hi Erik -

Yes I meant to cc the list! :-)

OK - that's what I'm coming to the conclusion as well that this is the way
siege behaves because I was able to get a request through just fine in a
sub-second response while siege was hung.

I'm glad you're seeing this behavior as well so my load balancer is probably
working.

Thanks very much for looking into this.

Mike