[Mongrel] Newbie Question: Can I setup mongrel as a proxy between a browser and the web?

Todd Fisher todd.fisher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 02:26:49 EST 2008

Arash,   mongrel-esi is a fairly simple proxy server... You could possibly
modify or extract the bits of it you needed.  The bulk of the proxy code is
in just one file:
http://code.google.com/p/mongrel-esi/source/browse/trunk/lib/esi/handler.rb

It uses Net::HTTP library, forwarding POST and GET requests... might be
helpful...

-Todd