[Mongrel] Newbie Question: Can I setup mongrel as a proxy between a browser and the web?

Arash Nikkar anikkar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:20:26 EST 2008

Hi Steve,

I wish I could use something like that (in fact, I often use firebug to see
what is actually going on), but I am trying to build something that is
browser independent.

Ideally, what I am looking for is something which just listens to all the
traffic going into and out of a browser (using whatever protocol) and do
some analysis on that traffic (even if that means I need to duplicate all
the data elsewhere on my disk). but alas, I come from a desktop background
and I am not that well versed in web related issues. So I suppose I will
just take baby steps (with your guy's help, if you dont mind.)

--arash