[Mongrel] consolidated log file?

Kevin Lawver lawver at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:23:29 EST 2008

We did this on "accident" on our site, and the performance hit is
horrible.  You might not notice it when you're not getting a lot of
traffic, but when you do, the performance hit is really awful.  Each
mongrel needs to have its own log file and log only the messages you
absolutely need (which is pretty much true for every web server).

Kevin Lawver