[Mongrel] Problem launching mongrel

Anthony Ettinger ettinger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:39:14 EST 2008

Have you tried passing a configuration file in?

I have my config file for prod, qa, etc. under

The cluster can be started with -c ./path/to/config/file   (which has
startup directory, ports, etc)...or you can create a directory in
/etc/mongrel_cluster that has symlinks to all your config files for
each environment.